Evaluation process for established pastors/churches and independent missionaries.
- Fill out the appropriate application.
- We will contact you and ask you to provide information about your ministry, including:
- Copies of legal documents,
- Pictures of your group,
- Income and giving information,
- This information is kept confidential.
- We will ask you to provide doctrinal material, including:
- Your group’s belief statement,
- Videos of your teaching,
- Your presentation of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- We will ask you to complete our leadership devotional and share you thoughts as you complete each section. Click here to download this devotional at no cost to you.
- We will ask you to commit to training up pastors and planting churches in your area of the world.
After the initial evaluation, you or your church will be placed on our waitlist and you will be added to our list of pastors. We will begin sending you our weekly pastors’ briefing. You will begin to receive funding as funds are available and as you maintain a Christ-centered approach to ministry.
Independent missionaries may receive funding earlier if their current supporting churches begin supporting them through Christoa Ministries because this money is received as a designated gift.